Sunday, September 8, 2013

Best Feelings



One of the best feelings in the world is loneliness. Sitting in the light by yourself in the wee hours of the
night gently crying. Nobody knows what's going on with you. How could anybody realize what's
happening? Everybody you know is resting peacefully in their bed awaiting the new day tomorrow. But
for you, this night can make the huge difference because whole day you were so busy in relations that
you cnt took out time for yourself,from sunsire to sunset you are soo occupied with
responsiblities,and this lonliness is the best time so I can be myself,to find out who actually I am,. This
lonliness can make me fall in love with myself...yeah some good music can light up the mind to.....that
make me remind of my fav. Kishore kumar's song "phir wahi raat hai....raat hai khwab ki"

No comments:

Post a Comment