Sunday, September 8, 2013

One day you will miss me



I hope one day you will miss all my mssgs nd txt i giv u evry moment. .
U will miss hw I used to wry abt u evrytime. .
U will miss my annoyingness. .nd the way I cared abt u. .
U will miss the way I get worried wen u r nt well. .
U will miss watevr relation we shared. .nd the closeness of our relation. .
One day wen I'm gone, u'll miss hw actually had smone tat badly wanted u. .
nd when I'm not thr nymore. .U will miss me. .
Maybe I am nt a valued person in ur life today. .tonight. .bt tomorrow will be my day. .
One day wen I'm gone, u'll miss the place tht I gave u in my heart. .
No matter u get irritated by my mssgs nd texts today. .tmmrw u will get irritated wen u dnt get my mssgs nd texts nymore. .
Today I miss u nd mssg u like an idiot bt one day u will miss me nd u dnt even knw whr to mssg. .whom to txt. .
I knw i m nt gud at making places in people's life bt I m really gud at making places in people's heart. .that's what I learned. .dil mein jagah banao zindagi to aati jaati rhti hai. .

-Adi

No comments:

Post a Comment