Sunday, September 8, 2013

Last Night



Last night was not good for us.. We fought..Argued. . He felt that he is not able to keep me happy...

Afternoon 2 pm. (IST) It was Saturday, so NO office..

"Good Morning Sweetheart.."His message appeared.. I was busy, I saw dat after half an hour..

"Good morning"I replied back

"What are you doing..?"He asked.

"I am out with Nirav.. in Shopping mall.. He wanted me to help in shopping.."I said

"Ohk.. And wat about your lunch..?"He asked

"We did in my favrt Resto.. And guess what we are going to sea face from here.."I was damn excited.. After many days I was enjoying my day..

"You didnt told me yesterday that you are going out with him..?"He told.. I was bit confused..

"Even I didnt knew.. He messaged me in morning.."I said... My late replies made him irritated..

"You look busy have fun.. Ping me when you are free .. Take Care.."I didnt understood anything..He never reacted like this before..

I tried to ask him but he didnt replied.. I am really bad when it comes to patience.. So I messaged him.."You know what it really hurts when you dont reply me.."

After few mins I got his reply.."You know what sweetheart.. It really hurts when you are going somewhere without informing me.. As soon as I wake up in the morning you are the first person I think about.. I take my cell to see your last seen ( On Whats App ).. I promise I wont stop you from going anywhere but at least have some courtesy to inform me... I hope you are getting what you mean to me.."I felt bad.. This was happening for the first time..

We didnt talked for whole day... Night I got his message,"I am sorry for my behavior.."

.."No please dont be.. Will you please explain me wats going on..??"I asked him

"Its not like that I want to bind you with my love.. But for the first time I felt *Jealous* today.. I felt insecure.. I guess I need to change my mind.."He said

"Jealous..?? But why..??"I was shocked

"I felt like I am not able to keep you happy and some one will steal you from me.."He had tears in his eyes..

Now I realized my mistake.."I am sorry sweetheart.. I didnt thought about you.."

"No, Its nothing like that.. You are free to go anywhere.. I am sorry I shouted on you.. My every word killed me when I realized wat I said.. I am really sorry babu.."Tear rolled down on my cheek.. I was not hurt.. I realized how much he loves me..

"No one can steal me sweetheart.. Dont feel insecure I am yours forever.."We both smiled..

.. I realized what he must be feeling.. Days were not going good for us.. Regret in his heart for leaving me alone here made him Insecure.. And when he saw me happy with some one else he felt jealous.. Of course it was natural.. I kept myself in his place and felt Yes I was wrong.. !

..When a guy is jealous or insecure we feel that they want to bind us.. We feel that he is imposing restrictions on us.. But thats not true.. He is afraid of losing you.. He cares for you and so he tries to be protective.. Whenever you feel like he is wrong.. Try to keep your self in his shoes.. Than you will realize that they are not always wrong.. When we girls cant bear any other girl coming close to him.. So how can they..?? Girls never give a chance to your partner that he feels like he is in competition with other guy.. It hurts them a lot..If he is jealous it means he dont want to lose you..

Never misunderstand feeling of a Guy.. Because Jealousy is a sign of True Love too..

-Adi

No comments:

Post a Comment