Friday, April 27, 2012

Love you guyzz..







The day when I close my eyes will be the day when I have got all the experience that God have written in my life for me..that will be the day when I will have beared all the pains and hardships that was decided as a part of my life...that will be the day when there is no more friends chat, reunion,tease...tickling and late night parties...all will come to an end..that will be the day when nothing is more precious then time for me...well that would be my last reunion with you guyz.... everything will be same only I would remain silent (you awl have a complain that I speak a lot now is the day when for the first time in the group I will not speak but uptil then I am going to eat your heads )..I will just lie expressionless in the white coffin and watch you guyz,the crying faces that used to laughs and enjoy fullest at my presence was all looking dumb today...

Well you know guyz you awl were always dumb..khi khi khi :D ♥ ♥

Dnt feel sad guyz its the reality of life...you know not only LOVE sucks.>!! LIFE also sucks a lot ..>!!

Love you awl guyzz ♥ ♥Well you know guyz you awl were always dumb..khi khi khi :D ♥ ♥Dnt feel sad guyz its the reality of life...you know not only LOVE sucks.>!! LIFE also sucks a lot ..>!!Love you awl guyzz ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment