Friday, April 27, 2012

I love you...








I try to distract myself from the thoughts of you that come to my mind and just raise my heartbeat every moment..i am trying to forget you now...I burnt all the remembering that were between us...the photographs and cards that we shared together..I just dumped them all...My mind thinks that I feel relaxed but I know that's only foolishness you live in my heart..your essence flows with my blood...your smile your voice that's the only thing I listen now...can't feel the warmth of your hug in my pillow...can't feel your touch in the fur.. can't feel your lips in the rose petals... ♥
oh..! baby ♥ I tried real hard to forget you but I cant do that...please forgive me on my foolishness..you know I was always stupid and idiot guy for you..the 3 truths that I have never said and told before is that I love you,I love you and I love you..♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment