Saturday, April 28, 2012

I miss you a lot..





I kept on reading you chat and messages again and again till the time you were not here with me...I never felt that before don't know what is it and why I missed you so much..why I laugh in my dreams thinking about you...why I talk everything that is only concerned with you...why I sit and just lost in your dreams..why is that someone have to pinch me to move ahead...why I think the bad things in your life always come to me and you remain unaware of it...why dear why is that only happening to me..♥ ♥
Baby, my mind is fighting with my heart..the thousands of thoughts in my mind is fighting with the few beautiful believes of my heart ..I am very much confused and don't know what is the real truth..except that I love you.. ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment