Sunday, August 21, 2011

I never wanted to Love..!!


I came to this world thought that I will love no one but when i saw my parents i started loving them then i saw my bro n sissy i loved them too and thought they are going to be last one whom i love but i went to the school and started loving my friends thought i will now love no one else but slowly i grown up and admitted to college  there i found lot more friends unfortunately loved them too..One day i saw a girl in my college she was different i wanted to keep my eyes away frm her but cant do it...that day i havent slept whole night i jst thought and thought who was she where she came from why she looks so different next day i went to college again  while i was having fun with my friends i saw her again she passed beside me i felt something dont know what that was but it was awesome..everyone was gazing over her i didnt liked that..From that day i jst wanted to knw her from that day i left everything jst wanted to knw abt her...i became so confused what is it what had happened to me...my friends missed my company a lot i just walked alone always thinking about her...i was most entertaining one in my group but i turned into the serious guy..what is it what had happened to me :(
I never had this kind of feeling is this Love again what was that i started day dreaming about you..
you never gone out from my mind not even when i slept...i saw you in my dreams there....
I am sure that this was again my love i felt too ashamed i again loved someone :((
I am not so successful in my life I havent got her in my life..It was vry difficult for me to forget abt her but i still stepped forward to forget her...It was never so easy to do that but i kept 
everything within myself havent shared it with anyone..
I feel too sad because i am again fallen in which i used to ignore from my childhood but i am quite sure now that was my last love and i will never gonna fall in it again..when we fall in it..it gives 
beautiful feeling but hurts a lot..Why this heart is made,it arise our feeling it weakens us it plays with our emotions...
I know i cant get u whole my life but never think there's no one besides you..
Love u today,tomorrow ever forever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment