Sunday, May 27, 2012

My Feelings




Love is sometimes uneasy thing to do but firm determination towards your partner makes him/her special one within the crowd of thousands and crore ♥ ♥..
Always give ur partner a limitless love and then see what makes you his/her special one....♥ ♥
You are lucky to have him/her beside you...you are lucky that you can show your love...ask to those who just think and wish but never ever get an opportunity to show their intense love for their loved ones...who screams for just one hug...who can wait whole life for just his/her one touch...one feel..one kiss...and still have one question in mind :
When I am going to get all this..?? when I am going to get you.??
And just smile and think maybe I am not lucky enough to get her....may be I have done something wrong to God and now he is taking his revenge....
Just a last wish God wherever she live...she remain happy...if my absence makes her happy then I can die every moment for her to see her happy forever....
People who cry in showers...wet their pillows are called the true lovers....
Baby what I do is all here,
still we can never come near :'((
Can't explain my feelings in words and can't say it how much I Love you
:|

No comments:

Post a Comment